Well, here I am at home... and I am freezing! It is way cold out today. Its the week of Christmas! Yeahy!
Work has been very busy lately. I thought that by tonight I would be able to come home and have tons of energy to cook and what not, but I just don't. Monday's are just horrible. And every time I come home my head is just pounding. Part of me doesn't want to see christmas go, but another part of me can't wait for it to be over with. I blame that part on people. They make the holiday's so un-enjoyable.
My family is in Idaho. I wish that we could be there. I really miss them. I wish that my family only lived like in MN or something. Because then it would only be like a five hour drive or so and thats no big thing. I miss them and I wish that I could spend the holiday's with them.

No comments:
Post a Comment