Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lovin the weekend

Well, here I am once again. I really do love the weekends. I can finally breathe a little bit. This long week is almost over.

Food for thought: Whats up with Holiday rushes?
Today I was able to go shopping with a good friend of mine. I hate that the stores are so crowded and that there is just never enough money to go around. It drives me nuts! It just blows my mind when I hear stories about people who when are out shopping, take things out of other people's karts and stuff. I just can't believe it. I used to really like to go out and shop but now its just one big stressful deal, and it makes it not so fun anymore.

Speaking of Holidays, presents. Coming up with the perfect present is tough. I love finding the perfect present but it doesn't happen that easily it seems.

Today is freezinig out. It snowed for about ten minutes. Which is sad, because I love the snow! It makes me smile. I love it. Anyway, I'm going to end with I love the snow, and I will end there. :-)

No comments: