Well, it has finally snowed which I love. The snow is so pretty. For some reason it just makes me really happy. Its almost magical. Even though it is freezing out the snow makes me feel warm inside. Its hard to explain, but I love it.
Moving on to other topics... Work. Work is going pretty well. Nothing to new to report there. Its funny even on days when I am so stressed out I still enjoy being there. One of my friends talked to me about another job at a different bank and I don't know what I think. Part of me is thinking about it but the other part of me doesn't want to give up what I have. Another friend of mine told me that its better to have a job that I love that doesn't make as much money rather than working at a job that pays more but I don't like as much. So who knows what I am going to do about that.
My family. Lately I really miss them. I blame this completely on the Holiday's. I am sad that I live so far away and that its so hard to see them. Sometimes I really wish that I didn't have such a problem with flying so that I could just hop a plane and go see them. I really feel that I am missing out because this is the time when they are growing up the most. Its funny how when I lived at home I couldn't wait to get out and get away and grow up and be my own person. And now I just want to be near them. I guess thats one of the reasons why we both want to move back to Washington. Family is so important to me. Part of me wishes I would have gotten ahold of this concept sooner!
Anyway, I think I am going to end for now. I am just enjoying the Christmas tree, with all of its lights. It makes me smile to look at it.
I LOVE THE SNOW!

No comments:
Post a Comment