Yesterday I was able to go Christmas shopping with Steven. I loved it! It was so much fun! We were able to finish up all of our shopping. Of course now we are broke, but thats just the way it goes. We had a really good time going around and getting gifts. And it just felt so good to finally get it all done. So after we finished shopping we came home and wrapped everything up.
Today I got off work early and so Steven and I were able to go to UPS and send off our packages. As soon as we got that all done my mother calls. She reminds me that they are not going to be home for Christmas and that she hopes that I didn't already send the package off. Well, we already had. So we drove back to UPS and they said that they had already loaded it on the truck and wasn't sure if they could do anything. After talking with the manager about it, she said that she would do an interception of the package and we were able to have the addressed changed to where my family is going to be. So I am really happy about that! Now I am hanging out at home and just trying to stay warm...

No comments:
Post a Comment