So today I am going to attempt to make Carmel's. I am pretty excited about this new task. I have been planning this for some time now. Christmas time just has such a sweet spirit about it. I absolutely love it.
For this entire weekend we are on a blizzard watch until like Monday morning. Steven really wants it to snow us in. If the interstate gets closed then he gets to close up at work and come home early. So I guess you could say that we are both hopeing that it really snows.
We are almost done Christmas shopping. When I think about how this month has just flown by its crazy. Its almost 2009! Thats nuts!
Last night I went with my friend Jess to Findley, ND. We went to a tastefully simple party. Its a party where you can go and sample food and then buy it if you want to. I didn't end up buying anything but I really loved the food. It is already prepared you just have to add water most times. There was one kind of bread called beer bread, which is amazing! It does have real bread in it, but I found out that you can use any carbonated pop and get the same effect. If I really want to have it then I will just get it from the internet or something. But this girls house that we went to, was so awesome! Oh what I wouldn't give to live in a house! I can't wait until the day when I get to have my own house that I can decorate and everything. Don't get me wrong, I love the house that I am living in now but its not mine and so its just not the same. How sad is it that I want to have a mortgage to pay? Someday it will happen to me. For now I am going to go make carmels. Yum yum!

No comments:
Post a Comment