Saturday, January 10, 2009
This one goes out to Case... Happy sweet sixteen
Well, today is my little sisters sixteenth birthday. And I guess that already being homesick I am just really needing to be with my family. I tried to call her but the phone connections weren't working very well and so she hung up and I wasn't able to really talk with her. I have talked with my mom about coming out here and now I really wish she were here. I guess that some how I always thought that I would be there for my families important events. Sixteen. Thats big! AndI wish that I could be there. To talk with her about boys.. and cars.... and clothes and everything. I hate that I have to miss this. Anyway, Happy Birthday Case! I love you very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment