Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Time for another update I spose...

Hello everyone! Well, once again I have let the time go and haven't written in a long time. But I decided it was time for an update on life. Well, lately there hasn't been too much going on. I will start with an update on the pregnancy thing.

Last month we thought that I could have been pregnant. But we went to the doctor and I took a blood test and it came back negative. So then I had to start taking some medicine that will make me get my period because I haven't had one since February. So I took the medicine for ten days and then once again waited for my period to come. It came and I have now had to take a different pill that helps me ovulate. I have already taken this medicine once and it didn't really work. So the doc upped my does and that's whats going on now with everything there. So now we are back to playing the waiting game.

As far as work goes, it has been good and bad. I feel like when I go to work that I am in a bad mood and I just can't get past it. I feel stressed out most days too. I still love my job, but sometimes the people that I work with are unbelievable. I have somewhat been looking for another job, but nothing seems to really work with what I need. So for the time being I am just going to stay where I am.

Updates with Steven!! Well, this semester is almost over. He has already got his schedule figured out for this summer and into next fall. This summer starting in June, is when he is going to be starting his flying classes. Then in the fall he is takinig on a full load and so he will be very busy. His schedule at U-Haul is going to be changing. So he is going to be working mornings instead of nights. Which I am very excited about! He is nervous to start flying but excited at the same time. And I am excited for him.

I am way excited for this next week. My mom is flying out!!! I cannot wait to see her. I have been so crazy homesick lately. She is going to be here a whole week and I am taking that whole week off to spend with her. I am just so excited! We are going to be picking her up on Saturday in Minneapolis, and then driving back home. Back home with my Brother and Sisters, they got Mario Kart and so we are able to race them, and its fun. Most recently they just got Animal Crossing and so now we get to play that with them. I don't know why but it means the world to me when I get to play with them. Its like I am there and we can hang out and stuff. I just miss them so much sometimes I hate it. I was so bugged yesterday when I was playing with my brother and my mom told him that he needed to get off and finish his chores and such. And I was so sad! I mean I understand that he has stuff to do but it just made me sad that he had to leave! And it really makes it hard with the time difference. Because they are two hours behind us by the time they are ready to play and what not, Steven and I are getting ready to go to bed!! But we are trying to work it out.

Anyway, thats all I have to update for now! TTYL

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm sorry the blood test came back negative. I bet you were getting really excited at the possibility of being pregnant. I hope this time around it works!

That is so exciting that your mom is coming out. I'm sure you are just dying to see her. I really missed my family and friends when we were in GF. It has been great to be back with them. After Steven is done with school is there any hope of you moving back near family? I hope so.