Time for another update. For those of you who don't know, we have been experiencing some flooding. Not us, but Fargo. We only have one bridge that is open to get into East Grand. On top of that we have gotten more snow. The weather is just out of control. I do love the snow, but snow in April? Really? All well.
Today I had a doctors apt. In February I started taking a medicene that helps make me ovulate. We weren't able to tell if it worked or not but then I had to go into the doctors today to see what was up. He doesn't think that it is working and so he upped my dose for this month. Because I still haven't started yet!! I gotta say, I am still holding out that maybe I am pregnant. If I don't start by Monday I have to back to the doctor and take a pregnancy test. If it is positive (fingers crossed...) then we go on from there. But if it is negative then he is giving me a higher dose of the ovulation medicene and then he will also give me a pill to start my period. I have tried to not get my hopes up, but I can't help it once again. I really tried to not be disapointed when we were leaving today. Technically there is still a few days and so there is a little hope. But I'm just tired of having this happen month after month. I know that its way to early and everything and that I still have a ton of time but the thought keeps coming across my mind that maybe we should just stop. Maybe we should just let it go. I said something to Steven about it and he looked really sad, and then said 'No way'. I love that he doesn't want to give up. I only hope that I can take that attitude as well.

2 comments:
I'm crossing my fingers that you are preggo. At least one of us needs to be done with this cycle junk for a while and I know its not going to be me.
Why wasn't the dr able to test to make sure the clomid worked. Did the flood warnings interfere with doing a test 7 DPO (days past ovulation).
Don't give up, have faith and do all you can. I'm here for ya.
Post a Comment