Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

News!!

Well, I have news. Finally. I got my workman's comp to go through and so I was really excited about that. And then I just had to wait until today when my doc apt was. I have been wearing the brace everyday and have gotten sick of it. Something needed to be done. I went to the doc today and they took a bunch of more x-rays. The doctor told me that I fractured my elbow and probably my wrist. But it had already started self healing. So now I just have to go to physical therapy. Good news is that I don't have to wear my brace anymore! So I got to go back to work and it seemed to fly by so much faster. Its soumds funny but I will not be taking my arms for granted anymore! I will keep updates as I go to therapy. What a good way to start off a Monday! :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so happy to hear that your worker's comp came through. It is doubly good that your arm is healing. I hope that the physical therapy goes well.

Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad to hear that things are going better. Hope you heal soon...and well!