FRUSTRATION
i am a tad irritated at the moment. For those of you who do not know, on January 25th I fell on the ice and injured my right wrist and arm. I was walking into work when it happened. Well I went to the hospital and they thought that I may have torn a ligament in my wrist and aren't sure what I did to my elbow. I cannot straighten my arm and can't turn it. Well, I have been working with the people from workman's comp and my job. And between the two they can't seem to do anything! I cannot get ahold of any of my bosses at my job. And I am trying to not make a big deal about it because I am new and I don't want to make waves. I will admit that my arm has gotten a bit better but its not all the way better yet. Today I made an apt with the doctor and the quickest they could get me in was March 1st. I am nervous because our insurance doesn't kick in until April. Thats a long time away. And the doctors want to do and MRI. And we just can't do that unless we know that the workmans comp is going to come through. They are talking about casting me until we get insurance. Thats a long time to be in a cast. And I guess I don't know if a full arm cast is really necessary. Lately I find myself becoming more and more irritated with this whole situation. Its tempting to just drop the whole thing and deal with this. I know its bad because the pain is starting to feel normal. Its starting to feel normal to not be able to straighten my arm. Thats insane! Steven just said that he is really glad that I am blogging because then my anger won't come across to him. I can just pound it out on the keyboard. I don't want to take it out on him so this is a good thing to do I spose. And the most frustrating part is that I don't know what is really wrong with my arm! AAahhh!!! I am sick of this! I will update when I acutally know something.

2 comments:
I'm sorry, I had no idea that you slipped and hurt yourself. I hate how places there never put anything down to take care on how icy it gets.
Stick with the workman's comp claim and make sure they get you taken care of. It's not your fault that the place is unsafe to walk into. I hope the jerks actually contact you back soon.
I'm glad you have an outlet to your frustration. Hurting Steven isn't allowed. ;)
I've dealt with workman's comp before and it's not always fun. I'm sorry that things are so crazy for you. Fight for the benefits you deserve! Hope you can get things taken care of soon.
Post a Comment