Sunday, March 21, 2010
Prayers
I forgot to mention that my mom recently found out she has colon cancer. She is going to be having surgery on Tuesday where they will be removing part of the colon removed as well as some lymph nods and appendix. After they do the biopsies she will know more. But they think they have got it in the early stages. She will be in the hospital for about a week. I am having a hard time living as far a way as we are. My little sister is going to be having her wisdom teeth out on Monday too. My mom is very nervous and I am too. I am sure that everything will come out fine but the whole situation is nerve racking. Anyway, any of you who read this if you could please keep her in you're thoughts I would appreciate it. Love you Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So sorry to hear about your mom, I hope it is in the early stages and that she will be able to fight it completely! Our prayers are with you and your family! How much longer does Steven have? Is he excited to finish school and go out and be an air traffic controller? Jake LOVES it!
Post a Comment