Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Gotta love Sunday

Well, I love Sunday's. They are peaceful and just nice. So for those of you who don't know Steven and I are Sunbeam teachers. We have been in this calling for about three years so we have pretty much nailed how its supposed to go. Today was one of those days when I realize how much these children are a blessing to me! I am very thankful for them, and everything they bring into my life. I try and teach them but it always turns out that they teach me something. I love our Sunbeams. They are so awesome!

In other news my Mom is now home from the hospital. They weren't expecting her to go home so soon, but she has been doing really well! Her surgery went really well. I believe she was in there for about three hours. She was very tired when she came out but doing well. She wasn't in a lot of pain afterward. She had to go on a few walks and then hold some liquid down and then she was able to go home! I haven't spoken with her since she has been home but I am sure she is doing well. Casey is also recovering from having her wisdom teeth out. From what I have gathered from her she says that her cheeks are really big. 

I have finally put away our winter coats! I am hoping that we can leave them there and be done with the freezing-ness. 

I have recently read the Hunger Games both one and two. They were so good! I am having withdrawls from those books. It seems like every other book that I read doesn't compare! I guess its been a while since I have a read a book that kept my interest so much that I didn't want to put it down.

Today is a sunny day... I'm lovin these sunny Sunday days. :)

No comments: