Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Birthday!!


On May 20th it was my birthday! I had a wonderful day. It was so beautiful outside, and everyone was in a good mood it was just the perfect day! I worked until noon, Steven did as well. I was so happy that he was able to get off work early! We went to Fargo and spent the day there. We went to the Olive Garden which as always was amazing!! We then went shopping. We bought a Christmas Wreath that has snowmen on it and they are decked out in Fighting Sioux attire. Its pretty dang cute. Even though the school name is changing, we will continue to be the Fighting Sioux. :) Then we went to Barnes and Noble and bought some books. I could totally spend hours in that place! I love it! I was so excited too because I found a book that I have been looking for. For the longest time I have been looking for this book but I haven't known what it was called. I remember that I had a leader in YW read it to me a long time ago and I have loved it ever since. Well, after walking around looking everywhere we were getting ready to leave and I saw it on the shelf!! I was so happy! I sat down and started reading wanting to make sure that it was the book I remember. If you have not read this book I would recommend it. It is very good and uplifting! Then we went to the theater in Fargo and went and saw 'Letters to Juliet'. It is very much so a chick flick but I really liked it! Steven said that it was good for a chick flick so thats good. Then we drove home. Once home our good friends Gary and Amy wanted to take us out to DQ for some ice cream! So we met them there and we had such a good time! They are such awesome friends. They got me a plant that grows banana peppers and jalapeno peppers. And of course their sweet Hannah was there and I just love her to pieces! We got to bed late for us but all in all it was a wonderful day! Yesterday was fun also.We had some friends over for a little party. I was so glad that everyone was able to come hang out with us! We played Mad Gab (Which I love!!) and just hung out and talked. I also got presents from my parents and parents in law! Thank you all so much! Before my birthday I was worried about turning twenty five. When I was at work everyone kept telling me that I looked like I was twenty one. How nice! I don't know if they were just saying that or if they really mean it. All the same it made me feel young. Oh yes! I wanted to mention what Steven got me. Well, Wednesday night he kept going in and out of the house and he had me so confused! The next morning as we were driving to work I was asking him what he got me. He turned on the radio and SURPRISE he got our satellite radio back!! So now on our road trip back home next month we will have music to listen to the whole way there! I am so excited!! I was able to leave work at noon on Thursday and I don't have to be back until Monday. It is so nice to have a long weekend! Anyway, I am twenty five and lovin life!! I am so thankful for everyone in my life I love you all!!

2 comments:

Steven and Chelsea said...

Sounds like a fun day!! I don't think 25 is old, and I thought you were younger too! And that book is one of my favorites- it's the perfect 'good moral' book!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday!

I love that book too. I was given a copy of it when I received my young women's medallion.