Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Motivation Needed

Yesterday was my weigh in. Didn't go so well. I gained .2 pounds. Its not a whole lot but for the last three weeks my weight hasn't been doing much of anything so thats not good either. My leader told me that I need to work on doing something new and trying to start loosing again. Yesterday Steven and I went to the Y and worked out. This time I really pushed myself. With the songs on my Ipod I kept telling myself 'just push through this song' and before I knew it I was doing it through all of the songs. It is going to sound so lame but the Hannah Montana songs that I have were the ones that helped me the most. They are so upbeat and impowering! I love them! Last week I was a bit of a slacker in the working out department. This week, I am starting back up. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

X said...

You can do it! I know what you mean about using songs for motivation. When I was running my mp3 player was full of songs from Gwen Stefani and Pink, trying to keep me motivated and going. I had Melissa Etheridge's "I run for hope" song on there for a while and it was a huge inspiration, but I'd always start crying on the treadmill when it played, so I took it off so I wouldn't look crazy in the gym LOL.

Julie said...

I know you can do it!

Geneen said...

I love Kelly Clarkson and Michael Jackson for my workouts. Kelly is for cardio and Michael is for weights. :) It works out well. Keep pushing yourself to new levels with new things. Changing the way your muscles work (like new weight machines, new dance moves, swimming etc) will help change you body! By the way, I've restarted my dieting to lose the baby weight, so I'm right there with you. I thought I could just have the weight come off on it's own, but since that has not worked twice in the past I don't know why I thought that. I weighed myself on Saturday and I hadn't lost any weight in three weeks. So it's time to start the calorie counting! I'm on day 4 now... it's starting to get easier, but not much. :) We're in this together!

Jess Syverson said...

Keep your chin up girl! You'll reach your goal if you keep working hard!