Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Baby Blues

I have the baby blues... again. I have been trying really hard to keep babies off my mind but it doesn't seem to be working very well for me. I want to be a Mom. I am ready. I know that it will happen when it happens but sometimes the wait is hard. I keep thinking that there have been reasons why we don't have children yet. I think there is yet another reason. Something has happened recently with our insurance and we are getting the matter taken care of, but I can't help but think that its another reason why we don't have kids yet. I have recieved blessings from Steven to help me with this. Most times I am alright. It also is hard because I can tell that Steven is ready to be a Dad. I watch him with kids and he is so good with them. I feel worse sometimes and feel that I am holding him back. He of course doesn't feel that way, and he is very patient but I am not. I suppose I need to take a page from his book and learn to be patient. I can keep myself busy with other things. Today, not so much. I will post again after my weigh in tonight. Fingers crossed that I will do good!

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

Melinda. My heart goes out to you in this struggle! But! Like you said your time will come. You both will be awesome parents when that time does come.

I am impressed with your diligence in trying to get in shape. You sound like you are working super hard. I put on tons of weight when I had Rylee and it took me nearly 2 years to get back down. It was hard work. My poor hubby had to hear lots of complaints and suffer through my tears, but slowly but surely the results came! So hang in there. The workout classes are great to throw into your mix of workouts. They help with keep motivated and going for long amounts of time.

I look forward to your progress and SUCCESS! :)

Hope you have a happy halloween weekend!