Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Henry's first trip to Seattle!

Yesterday was an exciting day! We took Henry to Seattle! Now, I realize that he is way to young to remember any of this, so I guess it was more exciting for me. :) I haven't been to Seattle myself in a few years so it was also fun to go. Steven was able to make it a short day at work and join us. Grandpa and Grandma Jacobson have been here visiting and so it was also fun to have them here! I thought it would be fun to get pictures of 4 generations of Jacobson men. :) Well, that is just what I did! We have some at the house before we left, and then we took more in Seattle!












                                                                    Yes! A good one, where they are all smiling! :) So this was at home right as we were getting ready to leave. In order, oldest to youngest! (Grandpa Jacobson, David Jacobson (Papa) Steven Jacobson, (Dad) Henry Jacobson (Son))








These were the ones we took in Seattle. :)




Getting ready to get on the Ferry to go to Bremerton!







                                                                      On the ferry!
When we first arrived in Seattle, we went to Pikes Place Market. It wasn't too busy so it made getting around pretty easy. As always its fun to see what is going on there. Steven carried Henry around in his carrier through most of Seattle. We figured it would be the easiest. Once we got on the ferry, we put him in the stroller. :) Here are the pictures!



Love this family photo!


Another family photo!









 Daddy and Henry!!
                                                                            Mommy and Henry!!









                            LOVE THIS BOY!! 










On the ferry getting back in to Seattle. The lights were breathtaking!




                         


And... I saved the best for last! I LOVE this picture! He is my handsome little man and we just love him!   


We had a fantastic time in Seattle! Everyone was very tired by the time we got home. Which was perfect because then Henry slept a little longer than he normally does!! Good times! :)

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

Great pictures. I love that last picture of Henry. Looks like a wonderful day.