This pretty much sums up how tired I am feeling these days. :) Loving every minute of it, but very sleepy. I took this the other night. We were watching a movie and Steven and Henry were playing on the floor. Next thing I know they are both passed out asleep. WAY to cute! Henry is getting to be very big! I am having fun with it though because he is starting to fit into bigger clothes that are new to me dressing him in! I cannot believe that he is going to be 3 months old on Sunday. It seems crazy!
This picture was also too cute! I love to watch Steven and Henry hang out. It really makes my day! Henry is not much of a snuggler, and so this was a rare thing to let Steven hold him like this. Henry is getting more fun each day. He is starting to coo and it is fun. It really makes my day when he does it. This morning around 5:00am Henry decided it was time to be awake and play. Ummm not so much. I was feeling very sleep deprived and loosing patience quickly. Steven being totally awesome, took him and tried to get him to calm down and go to sleep. Reason why Steven was awesome? He had to leave for work at 6:00am and so him being up and giving up that bit of extra sleep was such a blessing to me. I was half awake and I could hear Steven and Henry talking back and forth. So adorable! I just love it. :)
I LOVE this picture of Henry and I! The camera makes it look like his arms are much bigger than they actually are. I have been really excited lately because Henry is finally getting color to his eyes... and they are BROWN!!!! I love this because all I hear is how Henry is a clone of Steven (which he is) and I sometimes feel like there isn't any of me in Henry. I mean, I carried him for nine months I just want him to get something from me! Anyway, I have brown eyes and I was really really hopeing he would get them. And he did. Love that!





1 comment:
I love to take pictures with my kids just holding up the camera. It captures reallife and a moment we experience daily. Henry is a cutie.
Post a Comment