Henry is 4 months old!!
Henry is growing up so fast! Time flies! Yesterday we went to the doctor for Henry to get shots. :( That part was not so fun but he handled it much better than the first time. I think it was almost harder for me this time around. After he was so happy and it was great! He weighs 15 pounds, and his length is in the 50th percentile. He is healthy and learning more everyday. I love his smile. Its very shy but cute. I forgot to post about Halloween, so here are some pictures from that! Henry was a skeleton! Steven has been involved in the stake play Seven brides for Seven brothers. So, he went in his outfit for that and I decided to match him and got dressed in a pioneer outfit too. :) Enjoy!
![]() | ||
| Tired after a long night of fun! |
![]() |
| Please, no pictures! |














1 comment:
I love his big bright eyes. Such a doll.
Post a Comment