Happy 5 months old Mr. Henry!! Our little boy is so fun and we love him more and more each day. :) He has two teeth! The first time I found one it was a couple of days before Thanksgiving. The second came shortly after. :) He is now eating rice cereal with peaches. Yum yum! He does really well eating.
He loves to people watch! And... T.V. watch
He is still very expressive with his eyebrows. He hasn't rolled over yet, but we are working on it.
He is finally getting some hair. Yeahy! He is getting so big! He is just so tall that he isn't fitting very well into his 3-6 month clothes! I have started buying 9 month clothes... growing more and more each day! He will giggle at me when I look at him sometimes. Like I have a funny looking face! Cracks me up. I've been told that he saves his biggest smiles for mommy. I love that. It melts my heart and I love to think that he does know who I am and that he loves me. Because I couldn't love this boy any more than I do, I just love him to pieces!!
1 comment:
our babies will always try to sneak in tv watching...so silly!
i can't believe how much that bear has shrunk ;) Henry looks like a joy to have...happy boy.
Post a Comment