7 MONTHS OLD!!!
 |
| First time in a highchair... |
 |
| Not so sure what I think about this guys... |
 |
| CUTE Boy! |
|
|
|
|
 |
| Shopping with Mom |
 |
| Watching some TV |
 |
| Relaxin. |
Henry is 7 months old! That is so crazy! He just keeps getting more fun and I love it! I can't remember if I have posted this or not, but he is in the 75th percentile for weight, and the 70th ( I think) for height. What a growing boy! He is a lot more giggly, and he is sitting! He still hasn't rolled but decided to sit. Well more power to him! His favorite songs are 'the wheels on the bus' and 'patty cake'. We read a book to him every night before bed. We bought 'Are you my mother' by Dr. Suess. I especially love this book for him. I sometimes call him my little bird because he likes to hold his mouth open waiting for food, or whatever. It cracks me up. So I thought that book is very fitting. As you will see in these next pictures he is just adorable! :)
 |
| Favorite picture ever! Love his 'cheesy' smile |
 |
| BIG SMILE! |
 |
| Happy Boy! |
 |
| Eat that bear, Henry! |
No comments:
Post a Comment