Henry is 10 months old! Well, I have been a bit of a slacker and not posted right away so I guess he is 10 months and a few days or so... I have been saying to myself lately I can't believe how fast he is growing! He is just so much fun. He is talking away. Whenever someone comes into the room he greets you with a 'hey!' or 'Hi!'. And a HUGE grin! He isn't crawling, but he loves to stand along the furniture. He loves to wave. Whenever we are out and he sees other kids he waves at them like crazy!
![]() |
| His legs are a little blurry but I love his smile! |
I can't believe how much bigger than his bear he is! There was a time when that bear was a lot bigger than he is! Its crazy to me that in two months time he will be a year old. People have always said that time goes by very quickly, but I never realized how fast until now. Love my little man!
![]() |
| He is always crossing his feet, love it! |





No comments:
Post a Comment