Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy 11 Months old Henry!

Henry is 11 Months old! So close to a year! I cannot believe how fast this is going! He is so big! I get people asking me all the time if he is over a year old. I had to take him into nursery with me a couple of times in the past few weeks and he fit right in! There would be sometimes when I would look out over the kids and he was hard to find because of how he fit right in. He is scooting EVERYWHERE! He doesn't crawl, just scoots on his rear end to get anywhere. When he gets pulled up into a standing position, he cruises the furniture. He is jabbering all the time. Mama is his most common word. I think he understands that its me, but I think he uses it because he knows everytime he says it he gets attention. He says Dada when Steven comes and gets him so thats awesome. I know I say this month after month but my little man is getting more hair! I can really see it in the sunshine. 

SO CUTE!

Cute 11 Month old baby boy!



I love my little guy so much. Everyday I am very thankful for him.

No comments: