One thing I have always loved about Maple Valley, is Maple Valley Days! I know it might sound really lame, but I enjoy going to parades, and walking around fairgrounds. There is just something so fun about being in that atmosphere to me. When I first saw flyers for it this year I started telling Steven that I wanted us all to go as a family and I couldn't wait! I was so excited to share this with Henry. He loves being outside and being around people so I was sure he would have a good time. We started out the morning by Henry and I going and meeting my family and then walking over to watch the parade. Steven had to work until noon or so and so he couldn't see the parade. :( We were able to watch the parade from my friend Heather's back porch. Awesome seats! We had an awesome time!
 |
| This float thing was really cool. I liked it :) |
 |
| Yeah! The parade! |
 |
| Watching from a friends house |
 |
| Watching from Aunt Teneal's shoulders |
 |
| My dad was in the parade walking with Rob Mckenna's party |
 |
| Slide! With Aunt Teneal! |
 |
| Slides are fun! |
 |
| Wahoo! |
 |
| He wanted to take a walk |
 |
| So cute! |
 |
| Henry and Papa driving the fire cart! |
 |
| Look Mom! I'm driving! |
 |
| Formal picture with the fireman |
 |
| Meeting Rob Mckenna! |
|
|
|
 |
| Eating a sucker! |
 |
| Sucker!!! |
We had such a fun day! I can't wait for the summer to bring on more of these events!
No comments:
Post a Comment