Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 13, 2012

Trip to Leavenworth, WA

Steven, Henry and I were able to take a small trip to Leavenworth, WA. We took off one day after Steven got off work and spent the night in the 'Icicle Inn' and then spent the rest of the next day walking around. It was so nice to get out and see things we haven't seen. I have never been to Leavenworth and I LOVED it! I kept telling Steven that if I could live there I would. 

Tired of mommy taking pictures

He loves folding himself in half

Ready to go!

We stayed at the Icicle Inn. It was so cute, I loved it!

Two Henry's!

Henry loved exploring our room



Time for a swim

He loves splashing

It might look warm but it was a little chilly

Love the water!

My two handsome boys :)



We went into the hat shop, it was so much fun! We only got to try on a few hats because Henry wasn't having too much fun... but there were lots of fun things to see in this store.

King Steven

Happy Birthday glasses

Rawrr!!

Trying on a fireman hat



Family picture

We bought some fun bubbles

Loved it!




Henry crashed pretty hard so he layed in the sun

So fun!




 We had old fashioned pictures done. Getting these done was probably one of my favorite things we did on our mini getaway. It was fun to get all dressed up. These are a couple of my favorite ones. :)
Serious pose.


Best picture! Henry mastered the 'serious' look


We went to a petting zoo



Henry is SO big!

One of our last stops was at an aplets and colets factory. We were going to take a tour, however they quit offering the tours right as we got there. Its alright with me because I have never been one to like candies and things stuffed with fruit.
Our trip was a success! I would like to go back there sometime soon. I would love to go around Christmas for sure the town is so cute! We visited many other stores but I forgot to get pictures. I loved the cheese store, candy stores, toy stores and especially the Christmas store! We spent a long while in there.

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

those "old" pictures are so fun. Especially the one of Henry!!!