My brother in law Doug and his wife Geneen and their three kids Evenlynn, Eloise and Michael came and stayed with us for about 10 days. It was crazy, but tons of fun!
 |
| Silly Evelynn! |
 |
| Two cute boys. Michael and Henry. |
 |
| Eloise and I, we were buddies. |
|
|
|
|
 |
| All the grandkids! |
 |
| Having a blast at the park |
 |
| Henry loved walking around these bars |
 |
| Park is awesome! |
 |
| Big boy standing on his own |
 |
| Big smile! |
 |
| Silly kiddos! |
One day in the backyard the kids played in a pool. The water was pretty cold, I tried to put Henry in there but he was only kind of ok with being in the pool.
 |
| Cute boys. :) |
 |
| Eloise was trying to help Henry like the water... |
|
|
|
One day we all drove to Mud Mountain Dam. They have a little water area and it was a beautiful day! Steven tried to take Henry in the water but everytime we put his foot in or anything, he started screaming! Being on top of the mountain I am sure that the water was very cold...
 |
| I don't want to go in... |
Henry is finally enjoying swinging! I was even able to get a smile out
of him! (If you don't know my son hasn't ever been a big fan of
swinging)
 |
| Cute boy! |
 |
| And this is how Steven spent the day. He was so tired! |
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
This was Henry's first 4th. Unfortunately he, Steven and I have all been pretty sick. That didn't stop us from celebrating though! He only cried once at fireworks. We were watching the men light off fireworks and one was pretty loud and he lost it at that one. Otherwise, he seemed to really enjoy them. I wonder if that has anything to do with him being a July baby?! ;)
We went to the ward's 4th of July breakfast. Henry wasn't old enough to decorate a bike and ride in the parade, but someone from our ward brought this cool car and was giving kids a ride. Henry didn't look too sure about it but I think he really enjoyed it.
 |
| Sparklers! |
 |
| Taking a little nap so he could stay up later. |
 |
| Watching fireworks! |
 |
| Grandma Sue bought glow sticks for the kids. |
 |
| Fireworks! |
I just realized that I did not take any pictures of the fireworks! All well. It was a pretty good show. We went to Lake Wilderness Park and watched them on the lake. It was very cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment