I am very excited for Christmas! I am excited for a few reasons... 1.) in June we finally were able to get our own place! We moved to Puyallup WA. We love it there! It is nice to be able to have our own space, and just be our little family. I am so thankful that we were able to live with Steven's parents for as long as we were, but I cannot contain my excitement to have my own place. It is a very nice spacious two bedroom apartment. This will be our first Christmas celebrating it on our own with just us. I love the age that Henry is at right now. He is so much fun! I love lights, I always have. My love for lights is nothing compared to his! Every time we plug in the tree, or drive by someones lights on he says 'OH WOW!!' Its pretty awesome and makes me smile every time. When we put up our Christmas tree, we put on The Polar Express for him. Normally our tradition has been to put on 'Its a Wonderful Life' while putting up the tree but I wanted to try something new to see if Henry would be more interested in that movie. Well, he loved it! We had a blast. Since then, it is his new favorite movie! He is constantly asking to watch 'Po Spess' Alll. The. Time. My most favorite thing this holiday season so far has been our nights. Growing up in my house we always had a book. It was a story a day until Christmas type of thing. My moms book has been falling apart for years. Last year as a gift to her, I re-typed the whole book and made myself and her a copy. This is our first year reading it just my little family. I love it. Every night we get the book out, Henry says 'Book' and then goes and gets his blanket. He then snuggles himself in the middle of Steven and I and I read the scripture and then we sing the carol that goes along with the story. As we are singing he looks back and forth between us and says 'Mommy! Daddy!' Continuing to look at us both. Then I read the story. It has become something kind of magical. I love it. I look forward to it every day. Christmas has become a whole other level of magic its a lot of fun.
Well, I think this post has become more wordy than I thought it would. I will be better about posting, and I will add some pictures!

1 comment:
美女视讯聊天室 , 美女视讯聊天室 , 美女视讯聊天室 , 美女视讯聊天室 , 美女视讯聊天室 , 美女视讯聊天室 , 美女视讯聊天室 , 美女视讯聊天室 , 美女视讯聊天室 , 美女视讯聊天室
Post a Comment