Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Nothin too new goin on...

Well, here we are again. Nothing too new has been happening around here lately. I did find out that there is a job opening at another bank, but it is just for 19 hours. Which doesn't really work for me. So I had to e-mail the manager back and say thanks but no thanks. Work has been okay. Things are starting to go downhill again. I am really trying to not let it bother me, but its tough. In about two weeks we are going to be getting new hours and so that should be interesting. This past week I was so sick. It must have just been a really bad cold. I ended up going to the doctors and he said that my throat was very swollen and that I probably just have a really bad cold. I went to work and I was coughing and I felt bad because people kept telling me that they couldn't understand anything that I was saying. I am feeling much better now, which is good.

Steven has been doing well. Classes are still going very well for him and he is still getting ready to learn to fly. Work is going well for him and so thats good as well.

Lately we have been very into watching Hero's. Its one of our new favorite shows to watch. Right now we are trying to catch up so that we can watch the season that is on TV right now. Anyway, I highly recomend watching if you haven't seen it yet!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh, we love Heros too. Hurry up and get caught up. :) This season has been so good!