Saturday, March 21, 2009
Somtimes life's just not fair.. but we make it work.
Well, once again I have let it go for a while since I have written on this thing. Anyway, time for updates I suppose. This week Steven is on Spring Break. On Tuesday he was able to take our car into the shop (Uhaul shop) and work on it. At the same time I was able to get off work early and so then once he got home we were able to go out and have a date night. We needed haircuts. So we went to the salon where I planned on getting my hair highlighted and cut and Steven wanted his just cut. I didn't think that it would take more than an hour, but about three and a half hours later I was almost done. Just for the record, my hair looks awesome! But because of what we paid and how long it took I don't think that I will be going back. Anyway after that we were able to go see a movie and then we went to the movies and saw Race to Witch Mountain. It was really fun. This week has been pretty warm weather wise. Yesterday at work our computers completley stopped working and we had to do everything by hand. It was absolutely obnoxious. And then today was the first saturday that our lobby wasn't open and it was just Brit and I working. It was so stressful! What a horrible weekend it has been so far. I am hopeing to get some relaxing in at one point. As far as the pregnancy thing goes, I guess that I am getting a little down about that again. I am going to do my best just to not think about it anymore. On a happier awesome note, TWILIGHT came out today! So I was able to buy it and I watched a little bit of it with my friend. I really do love that movie. Earlier today after I got off work I went and hung out with a good friend of mine. She has been looking to buy a new car and so I was able to spend the whole day going car shopping with her. At the end of the day she ended up buying one. And I gotta say Im a tad jealous. Its awesome looking! And the drive is just nice. And during the shopping I would hop into different cars and I had a lot of fun. It kinda made me think about how much I miss driving. And wondering why it freaks me out so much. I don't know what my deal is. Anyway, thats pretty much the update for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love Twilight too. We went out and bought it last night when I remembered it had come out. We went straight home and started watching it, but I fell asleep because it had been such a long day for me.
(((HUGS))) about feeling down on not being pregnant. I had a break down myself two days ago. At least you're getting some treatment now. I'm sure it doesn't help going to church every week and seeing all the babies. I know it was hard for me. I actually skipped out on church every once in a while when it was just too hard to be there with all the babies (I don't reccomend you do that though).
I hope your weekend is looking up today.
Post a Comment