Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Today was my last day at work. It feels weird. It probably won't really sink in until I don't go into work tomm. I thought that some how they would be sad to see me go. Like I am sad to not be a part of that family anymore. But that chapter of my life is closed, and its time to move on. Well, this blog is going to be short because thats pretty much all Im feeling right now. Weird.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm sure it does seem weird to know that you aren't going into work tomorrow. Hopefully your unemployment won't last too long. Try to enjoy it while it lasts though.

Anonymous said...

It does seem weird to be out of work, but that's normal. Enjoy it for what it is until you find work. It can be a time to rest up and recharge if you let it.

It is a sad and nervous day all around when someone leaves because it changes the dynamics of the entire group. It's no longer what it was. Then the new is in and it settles down to normal again.

The good news is your going to be the new - and that's a good and exciting thing!

Keep me posted will you? Keep your chin up. You'll be just fine.

I Love You!