



















In addition to having a wonderful Christmas we were snowed in by a blizzard. Steven tried to get out and go to work. He wasn't able to get out but he shoveled and gave it his best shot. He was out shoveling for about an hour and a half. Just so we could have a path from our front door to the car.
Okay so I am not sure how these pictures are going to end up being posted, and if they are in a weird order I am sorry but they should be there all the same. On December 14th I quit US Bank. I had given two weeks notice. It got to the point where I couldn't handle it anymore and I was negative all the time and stressed out beyond measure. I am now working at Citizen's Community Credit Union as a teller. And I love it! I finally got my drawer a couple of days ago and it has been awesome. I love the people I work with and the atmosphere is nice and light. I don't have as much responsibility as I did with US Bank but I think its good that I changed my jobs. I am feeling better and so that is good too. My new years resolution for this year is to try and start a family with Steven. We have made it a top goal with the both of us. In addition to that I am trying to be more healthy. I am working with a friend, (thanks Amy!) and together we are going to help eachother out. I am trying to work out on the Wii Fit and when the weather gets better going for walks. Hopefully I will reach a point that I can run without getting to winded. I am determined to do this. I am also greatful for my mom. She is helping through e-mail and phone calls. Having her support is awesome. Well, I should probably run and try and do something productive with my day. :) Ta ta for now!

5 comments:
Hurray for getting healthy! If you want some good at home exercise videos, you can go to www.exercisetv.tv and go to their free videos and do all of them. There's about 80, so I don't think you can get bored :) I also use the calorie counter www.myfitnesspal.com, and it's awesome and free, so easy to use and very informational. Good luck! You can do it!
I'm glad you are enjoying your new job. Working in an environment that you like makes all the difference.
I need to try to get fit too. I was doing really good for a while and lost about 15 pounds, but haven't lost anymore the last several months.
Good luck with all your goals this year. I hope that you achieve all of them.
The last comment was actually from me. I didn't realize that Soren was signed into his gmail acct instead of me being signed in. (Just in case you were wondering why some random guy was posting.)
Good luck with the new job! I'm glad you guys had a fun Christmas looks like we missed quite a storm!!
Hey! Great post Daughter! Snow, snow and more snow. I'm jealous as all get out. I know, I know. . .when you're in it, shoveling sucks. But I miss it. Right now, my mom & dad are snowed in and their vehicles are stuck!
Great to hear about your getting healthy and fit. Keep it up! Allow me to offer to be your long distance workout buddy. I have been going to the gym with Baelie and, get this, I am off soda now for nearly 2 months! Can you freaking believe that? LOL.
Talk to you soon!
Dad
Post a Comment