well, I thought that it was time for an update. A few things have happened. Steven is still doing well with school. He has finals this upcoming week but he is all ready for them. He is happy to be getting a break. I think his brain is done for a while. So he will just get to work. Which he doesn't mind so thats alright.
We are all set for Christmas. We went to the store the other day and started and finished our Christmas shopping with in an hour. That doesn't mean that we didn't put thought into it, because we did. We just knew what we needed and went in and got it done. We came home and wrapped the presents and then yesterday we shipped them all off. Our house is decorated and I just love this season.
Steven has had a cold this past week but I think he is finally getting rid of it. The snow didn't start here until December 1st. So thats always a plus.
We both got new phones. Steven got a LG Touch, and I got a Samsung Rouge. They have been awesome phones. We love them! They have internet and everything on them. Makes you wonder sometimes what the point of having a computer is anymore.
In other news I quit my job. My last day is this coming Monday. Work has been really bad for me lately. I have been coming home in tears and just really hating life. I knew that something needed to change. I don't have another job as of yet. But I am looking. Steven and I are confident that something will come along. I ahave applied different places but I don't want to say what they are until something happens. I was nervous about quitting because it is the holiday season and money is already tight. I have worried about how this is going to go. But Steven keeps re assuring me that everything is going to be okay. So for the time I am just dealing with it one day at a time. I can say that quitting the job I have now is probably the best thing I could have done. I feel relived and like a weight has been lifted. I feel less stressed than I have in a long time. So that part is good. I was talking with my dad today and he said "For every door that closes a window opens". Or something along those lines. Sorry if I completely messed that up Dad. Anyway, point being he is right. And I just need to get it into my head that everything is going to be alright.

3 comments:
Nice post! We should see more of this - I enjoy your writing. And no, you didn't mess anything up.
Have a great day!
I'm so glad that you made the decision to quit your job. It doesn't make sense to keep working somewhere that puts that much stess on you. I completely understand how good it feels when you know that you are free of that. I quit my job with TJ Maxx on the spot like that. It was scary for a while trying to find a new job, but everything worked out for the best.
We just got new phones too. I was thinking of getting the Rogue, but ended up going with the DROID Eris. I agree that it is awesome having the internet on your phone.
hope it works out for you...now that you have lots of free time though we should hang out!
Post a Comment