Saturday, April 10, 2010
Reflection of self
I am sitting here at work and decided this would be a good time to post. This week has been long for some reason. I am still loving my job but its dragging on for the moment. I have found with this job that I am less stressed and happier. The other day I spoke with my Dad. He was telling me all about attitude and how things will happen and its just how you take it that makes the difference. I agree with him. I am going to try and make more of an effort to be that way. I think a really good example of this is my Steven. The other day at work I had a co-worker of mine ask me what he is going into again. I said air traffic control. She laughed and said that she had heard that most people drop out of that proffession after a few years. She said that she had heard because it brings too much stress. She then asked what made my husband think that he could hack it. I didn't even hesitate. I told her that he was the calmest person that I know. And that he handles things really well, and doesn't get too stressed out. I have a lot to learn from him. I say that I am patient all the time but in reality it isn't very true. That is yet another thing that I want to become better at doing. Lately I have been going walking since the weather has been nice. I really enjoy it. Although I am sore now, I am sure that the more I do it the better and easier it will become.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Isn't it wonderful how our spouses can teach us so much about how to be better. I'm sure that Steven thinks the same thing about you.
I agree with your dad about having the right attitude. I have been thinking about things in a negative light and it definitely drags me down. I'm trying to be my old optimistic self again.
Sweet post. Love to read stuff like that from you!
--Dad
Post a Comment