So this past week has been really good. I went to my third meeting this past Tuesday and the meeting went really well. I lost another 2.6 pounds! For a total of 4.4 pounds lost in the past two weeks. I was so excited! I am still having fun with the plan as well.
I was nervous about yesterday because it was our 4 year Anniversary (go us!). I got Steven a DS Game that he has been wanting and he got me Pearl Earings. I wore them yesterday with my Pearl Necklace that he got me a while back. Of course I showed them off to all the girls at work and so that was fun. Steven was able to take the day off and then I got off early. We went to Fargo to the Olive Garden. I wanted to make sure that I got something that wouldn't be too many points but I also had talked it over with Steven and it was a special day and so I could treat myself. I got a mixed grill dish that had chicken and steak and lots of veggies in it. It is something I don't know that I would have ever tried but it was very good! When the dish came I split it in half right away and only ate that half. The rest was put in a box and I will probably have that for lunch today. There was a strawberry mango drink that looked very good but I ordered water instead but then Steven ordered it! He said that it wouldn't be that big of a deal and its only one day. So I had that as well. A little spoiler for myself. :) After we left and came back home. We decided to see a movie and so we went to Vampires Suck. Now, we had seen commercials for this movie and they were so funny! So we thought that this would be a funny movie making fun of Twilight. All in good humor. Oh we were so wrong! The theater was packed with kids. The movie was horrible! There was tons of swearing and it was highly inappropriate. We should have walked out. After the movie we both said that we both felt that we should have left but did not. It made me sick to hear the little kids laughing at everything when it was so bad! We both felt that we needed to 'cleanse our brains' after seeing that and so we rented Leap Year. I had heard from a good friend of mine that it was a very clean and cute movie. We got home to watch it and our Blue Ray player stopped working. So we were not able to watch it. Steven is going to try and fix it today and then maybe it will work. I hope so. All in all it was a fun day.
Steven is starting school next week. I have asked him if he feels ready and he says he is so thats good. He is ready to be done with the full time ness of Uhaul.
In other news, Steven and I both have new callings! We have been released as Sunbeam Teachers. We have been Sunbeam Teachers for the past 3+ years. We have enjoyed that calling very much, but we are both excited to be starting something new! Steven is going to be the Primary Pianist. He is excited about this calling. We ordered a Children's Songbook and he has been practicing the piano trying to get himself ready. I have been called to be the 2nd Counsler in the Primary Presidency! I love the women that I am going to be working with. It's going to be a big change for me... working with adults instead of kids! I am excited to give it my best shot.
Well, those are the updates on us! :)

1 comment:
Happy anniversary!! And I'm excited for your new callings too :)
Post a Comment