Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Update!
Well, tonight I had another WW meeting. It went great! I was watching our friends little girl and so I took her with me. She is such a doll I just adore her! I thought for sure that this week I was going to be gaining some weight. I prepared for it all week. I kept telling myself that no matter what happened, I was still going to stick to the plan. I went in and weighed in. The big moment... I lost 3.6 pounds!! My leader was so excited. This is the most weight that I have lost to date. So total I have lost over 8 pounds. I know that there will be a time when it will be hard, but I am going to keep trucking. I am on such a high right now! To quote London Tipton (From Suite Life... Yes we watch WAY too much Disney Channel...) Yay me!!!


3 comments:

Julie said...

Wow Melinda, you are doing awesome. I hope that the weight keeps flying off.

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

Thats awesome, Melinda!! Go you!
We went to a wedding this weekend and I got sick..so I really havent been keeping up on my diet. Hopefully I will feel better in a few days and get back to my routine!

Hahaha.. I love Disney Channel!! Although my favorite show is Sonny with A Chance :)

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies! Rachel... Yeah Disney is one of our favorites! The suite life isn't really one we like... but London is hilarious! :)