Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Yesterday I had another weigh in. I have been figuring that I have been doing really good. In joining the Y, I have gone often and have been feeling great. Lately I have been taking Jazzercise classes at the Y. I have a lot of fun! They are hard but fun and I just love them. Sometimes its nice to take a break from the regular treadmill. Yesterday I lost .4 pounds. I was a little discouraged in the fact that it wasn't that much. Our topic of discussion last night was how even if you are only loosing .2 pounds, its a loss! It was a very good topic for me because of my loss and not feeling like it was that much. I also made some new friends last night at my meeting! We ended up talking for almost an hour after the meeting and it was just so nice. Having that support system is key. Steven and I were going to go workout last night and then we had to run some errands and ran out of time. I am going to try my best to go tonight. This morning I woke up and I have an extremly sore throat and my nose won't stop running. I think that I am getting sick. I am going to try my best to not let it stop me. Keeping my positive attitude!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I think you're doing great- and keep in mind that you are gaining muscle which weighs more than fat! Keep doing what you're doing and you'll be fine. Don't get too discouraged.

Julie said...

I'm so proud of your weight loss and you should be too. I know you haven't lost that much the last 2 weeks, but just think of how much you are doing to get healthier.