Thursday, October 14, 2010
Happy!
Well this week at my weigh in was interesting. I was expecting to gain something because I lost so much last week and I kind of figured that it was a fluke. I went in and when I stepped on the scale my leader said that I shouldn't be surpirsed if I gain because that is usually what happens after a big loss like that. Well, we were both pleasently surprised! I didn't gain or lose anything. I stayed exactly the same weight. I can't tell you how thrilled I am! It helps me realize that last week I really did loose that much weight and it feels great! I have still been going to work out every chance I get. I am so happy that this plan really seems to be working for me. My Jazz instuctor just got engaged! I am happy for her but our class is dreading what work outs she will have us go through so she can fit into that perfect wedding dress! :) Other than that there isn't too much going on with us that is new.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment