Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Updates!

Hello! I haven't blogged again for quite sometime. There hasn't been a whole lot going on. Yesterday at Church I had many people tell me that I have finally 'popped'! So I had to take a picture and share. :) I feel like I am huge. Of course I hear that is what every pregnant lady thinks of herself. :) This baby is quite the kicker. Our newest fun little thing is that it seems like early in the morning she starts kicking me, saying time to get up. Lets hope that she doesn't continue to be an early riser once she is here! Yesterday morning was so funny. Steven was trying to get her to 'wake' up by poking my stomach. After poking me a few times he put his ear right up against my stomach and listened. Right away she kicked him really hard in the face! It was so funny. It was like she was saying 'Alright Dad, I'm up. Now what?!' :)
 Things are still going well. We are getting more and more anxious to meet this little girl. Last week we got the bassinet/play yard that my parents bought for us. Thanks Mom and Dad T! :) We love it! Steven set it up in the living room and that is where it has been ever since. Everytime we look at it, its just crazy to think that in a few short months we will have a little one in there!

I am 24 weeks, which equals out to be about 6 months. When I think of it in terms of months, it doesn't seem so long! I am so ready for summer to be here. Spring is on its way I think. At least it is trying to come. Another big event we are looking forward to is Steven graduating. Its coming so quick! He is so ready for it. Its really crazy to think about because we haven't really known any other life together. Since we have been married he has been going to school. It will be interesting to see how things go after he is done. Anyawy, going to keep this short and sweet. :)

3 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Look at your baby girl belly. You look great. The responsive kicking is the best. Rylee was that way in my tummy to weston and she came out fiesty. Colby wouldn't really respond and he is very chill. So...I look forward to see what the personality develops into for you guys. Do you have a name list?

I remember always smiling and feeling excited once the bed was up. So fun...Glad everything is going well.

Unknown said...

Thanks Natalie! Yes, she kicks all the time. It cracks me up. I love it though because its like she is constantly reminding me that she is there. :) We have one name that we really really like... we aren't sure on the spelling though. :)

Julie said...

I glad to hear things are still going well. I'm sure you are getting more and more anxious to meet her as time goes on.

You have such a cute baby bump and you definitely do not look huge. It looks like you have only gained in the tummy area.