We went to Fargo this past week and were able to get maternity pictures done. They were fun to do, enjoy! :) Oh yes, I am 36 weeks... only 4 more to go! :)
We had a ton of fun taking these pictures! I can't wait until we have this little girl because we will be getting newborn ones done! :)



























3 comments:
I still love these!
Yay for baby belly pictures. 4 weeks....so close! Hang in there lady.
Cute pictures! I especially love the one with the little shoes.
Let me know if you want me to crochet a blanket for your little girl. Now that I'm done with the ones I was making for my coworker I'm itching to have an excuse to make one for someone else. If you want one just let my know what color or colors and I'll mail it to you.
Post a Comment