Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baby shower for Henry

Once we moved out to Maple Valley, my cousin Nanalee, my sister Casey and Teneal and my Mom all wanted to throw me another baby shower. But this time, a boy one! I was very excited. It was on Saturday August 6, 2011. It was at my Mom's house and their were quite a few people who came from the ward. It was nice getting to see everyone that I haven't seen in such a long time. Nanalee was amazing! She made the food and planned out games. She is such a good chef! Here are some pictures from the event. Nanalee's daughter, Kyree (sp?) helped me open every gift and I loved seeing her face. She would get more and more excited with each one! The boys went out to see a movie... Captain America! I was so jealous! I made Steven promise that he would take me. He said that it was good enough that he would see it again in theaters. :)













































Henry is one loved little boy. I am so thankful for everything that we recieved that day, and to everyone who was able to make it. I have had so much fun dressing him in new outfits everyday. He is one stylin little boy! :)

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

That is so thoughtful to have another shower...

Steven and Chelsea said...

Oh my heck it must have taken you forever to upload that many pictures!~ Looks like you had fun!!