I figure its about time for me to start updating our blog more often! Henry is going to be one month old tomorrow. I can't believe how fast time has gone by! Henry is growing like crazy! He is becoming more and more adorable and fun everyday.
Yesterday was a big day for our little man. He was blessed! I kept telling myself that I wouldn't cry... that it would be fine. We were able to have so much family there! Henry is so loved. As Steven was giving the blessing I got a little teary eyed and then my dad gave me a little hug and I couldn't keep it in anymore. It is so amazing that Steven has the power of the Priesthood and was able to bless Henry. I was also feeling so overwhelmed and blessed that we had so much family with us. I loved Henry's little blessing outfit. He looked so cute! After the blessing we all went to Jacobson's house and had lunch. Here are some pictures from the event!
 |
| Getting ready for church! |
 |
| Being so calm and patient while getting dressed. |
 |
| Family picture! In which our awesome son was cross eyed in all of the pictures! |
 |
| Dad and Baelie with Henry. :) |
 |
| Casey and Kyle joined in this shot! |
 |
| Proud uncle Kyle! |
 |
| So fun! 'Aunt' Kira! :) |
We had such a fun day! Lots of fun memories made. I didn't get pictures with Jacobson's or Thomas's (My mom) but they were there and we will have many pictures to come with them! My Dad and Baelie were able to come for the weekend and we loved having them here. I will try and do a better job keeping updates on Henry! :)
1 comment:
His blessing outfit is so cute on him! Blessing weekends are always so fun and very special. Glad you had so much family support there for you.
Post a Comment