Being a new Mom... I have different thoughts on the matter. I LOVE it! However, I miss sleep. :( Maybe someday I will reunite with that old friend. Henry is almost seven weeks old now. It doesn't seem like time has gone that fast. Its crazy! He is starting to look like he almost wants to smile. I can't wait until I see his first real smile. I have heard how people say being a Mom is hard work. Well, I never really knew how much effort goes into it some days. Having Henry around is such a blessing. I am a little camera happy when it comes to him. Here is a video Steven shot a couple of weeks ago. It is one of my favorites and makes me smile every time I see it. :)
This video is so funny! Henry was fine and content and then he noticed the camera and was suddenly not okay with it anymore! LOL Henry has many expressions and is always making us laugh. Here are some other pictures that he is so cute in!
I love this overalls outfit. So dang cute!
Took this yesterday... I just love this onesie!
And finally, I took this video yesterday. We have really been trying to get Henry to smile. Its all making sense why people are always making funny faces and noises trying to get their children to smile! This video is the closest we have been able to come. He is really good at always having a really content look on his face. So close! :)
And these are the recent happenings with us! :)



2 comments:
I am still battling the sleep deprivation at 7 months. It wasnt this way with my first. Hoping there is an end in sight for you. A smiling baby is the best. They say it is the most rewarding time for a parent. I agree. Enjoy your sweet snuggly boy. He is precious.
With your first you are all excited to make them do their first, but believe me when I say "take it slow". You teach your children in the first two years to walk and talk and the rest of their lives you just wish they would sit down and be quiet.
Post a Comment