Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

2 months old!!

Time sure does fly by! Its hard to believe that Henry is already two months old! Seeing him everyday I don't always notice or think that he has grown, until I look at past pictures! He is growing like a weed! Along with today being his two month mark, we will be going to the doctor where he will be getting shots... :( However, I am excited to find out how much he weighs! His latest things are working on trying to smile, and he loves to be entertained. He has the pouty lip down like you wouldn't believe! Sometimes when he gets upset he will stop and look directly at you and pout his lip out, then continue crying. This child has figured out how to work us! We have discovered that when he is upset, he likes to be put in front of the fan. Calms him right down! Or having his feet rubbed. :) When he falls asleep he rolls his eyes back in his head and smiles a lot. He must have good dreams! I will say I think that Henry has my personality. He has a tad of a temper. There is no middle ground with him. He is either 100 percent happy, or 100 percent upset. He is such a joy to have around. Love him! Here are some pictures that I have taken today. I am camera happy, yes I have a problem. Enjoy! P.S. His two month shot with his teddy bear is found on the side of our blog! :)

                                                                     Happy boy!!
                                                                 YUM, that fist tastes good!
                                                                  Bundle of joy! :)
                                                                            SMILE!
                                                                       Getting so big!

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Oh! Look at those smiles...so sweet. I hope the shots go well.

Steven and Chelsea said...

So sweet!! You will be amazed in 10 months how much bigger he will start to look by his bear :) His little smile is so precious!