Easter! I have to say that celebrating it this year was a lot more fun with Henry! Of course most things are more fun with Henry. :) Steven and I have never really been one for dying eggs. It just isn't fun when there is only two of us. I had thought about doing it this year, but Henry is still too young to know what is going on so we didn't do it this year either. My family has never done an 'Easter Bunny'... however Stevens family does. So this year we kind of did a mix. He said things came from the Easter Bunny and I went with it. I don't know if this is something we will continue doing but all well. In getting his basket ready I was filling eggs with star burst jelly beans. Then I started feeling bad because he couldn't have that candy! So at an attempt to be crafty, I filled his eggs with gram crackers and cheerios, so that he could eat them. I was very proud of myself for thinking of something so unique that he could have. :) Henry also got new shoes, a CARS sippy cup from Grandma Sue, and a toy cell phone.
 |
| Hey mom! Rockin my new shoes!! |
 |
| So cute! |
 |
| I don't think my basket is supposed to be a hat... |
 |
| Love his face! |
No comments:
Post a Comment