Happy baby boy is 9 months old! Its hard for me to believe that he is this old already. I don't feel like it has been long enough for him to be so big! We went to the doctor and he is healthy and doing great!
Weight: 21 pounds (Even!) - 25th-50th percentile
Length: 30 inches - 95th percentile
Head circumference: 18 inches - 75th percentile ( I hope I am reading this one right...)
He is sitting up, talking nonsense everywhere. He hasn't started crawling. He likes to have his hands held and walk all around. He has six teeth. And in all of these pictures, he has a huge scratch on his head! I'm not sure where he got it from, but its there.
![]() |
| SMILE! |
![]() |
| So happy! |
![]() |
| Baby feet! CUTE! |
![]() |
| I love his face... he just looks so excited to have his bear! |
![]() |






No comments:
Post a Comment