Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy 12 Monrhs Henry!

This is a very bittersweet post for me. This is the last Henry with his bear pictures... he is now 1 year old! He brings so much joy to our lives and I adore him. As I reflect on this past year so many thoughts run through my mind. I think about where we were and what we were doing a year ago. I look back at picture and its crazy how much he changed in 1 year! I remember everyone telling me how time would go by very quickly and I said yeah sure but man, it really did. I can't get a grip on calling him my 'kid' he is still my baby! Anyway, happy 12 months my Henry!

Cute boy!

SMILES!

Serious face

This one makes me laugh, he looks like he is pointing to his 'people' or something. :)               

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENRY!

No comments: